- Always test the product prior to use by cutting a small peice of the SolviT One Way Vision Film and pasting it on the surface you are going install.
- SolviT One Way Vision Film perforated window films can damage glass with anti-reflective, self-cleaning and scratch resistance coatings, which mainly get damaged during film removal. Please test prior to final application if in doubt.
- SolviT One Way Vision Film perforated window films must not be are not to be applied to fresh coat of paint.
- SolviT One Way Vision Film is available in various peforation ratios such as 70: 30, 60:40, & 50:50. Some states or local authorities have laws or regulations requiring minimum light transmission that may limit or preclude the use of this product on vehicle windows. A printer is responsible for determining and complying with all applicable standards. So we suggest printers do check with their local authorities before installation.
- It is highly recommended to clean the surface with mild soap and water on which you plan to install SolviT One Way Vision Film. This ensures the removal of any dust debries or residues of Wax or Oil or such.
If you’re a printing business in a digital world and you are still making it, consider yourself lucky. Obviously if you have made it this far, you must be doing something right. However, there are a few tips you should keep in mind over the next decade as technology advances even further.
Topics: Printing in Digital World
If you are in the printing business or are considering joining the rat race, it is important to know every method for which you can print your work. Sublimation is a process by which a solid state is transformed into a gas state completely bypassing the liquid state. In other words, your printer will transfer the design onto a coated sublimation paper with specially designed sublimation inks, resulting in a solid ink once the design dries on the paper.
Unless you have been in the printing business for a while you may or may not know about waterproof paper. Sure, it sounds fairly self explanatory but truly what would the advantages to printing on waterproof paper be should you decide you want to? After all, you could laminate a regular piece of paper to get the same result, right? Not exactly.
At 4S Graphics, Inc, we provide all of the materials you would need to make a banner for whatever event or business you would like to advertise. Providing for our clients is important to us, and we have the supplies that will help you get the word out. We sell Anti Curl PVC Banner Substrates for signs to cater to your special events, but which product should you use for getting the word out for your event? There is a lot to choose from on our website between White Back Anti-curl banners, cotton canvas banners, PVC vinyl banners, repositional banners and roll-up banners.