INDUS CtP THERMAL PLATES
Positive Thermal CtP Plate for packaging & commercial medium-run printing; newspaper & magazine printing requiring medium-runs
- Thermally exposed positive acting plate for sheet fed offset and web offset.
- Consistent & dependable press performance; eliminates downtime due to plate failures on the press
- Dot resolution of 1 - 99% using 200 lpi screen
- Suitable for high-quality applications and stochastic screening.
- Easy to image and process under convenient office light conditions
- Fast clean-up properties on the press; minimises start-up & restart-up paper waste
- Good dampening latitude; allows high ink density and low damp levels.
- Plate Type : Thermally exposed, positive acting laser plate for sheet fed & Webfed Presses.
- Substrate : Electro-chemically grained and anodized Aluminum substrate.
- Gauge : 6 gauge (0.15mm) , 8 gauge (0.20mm) & 12 Gauge (0.30mm)
- Spectral Sensitivity : 800 – 850nM (Peaks at 830nM)
- Exposure Energy : 100 – 120mj/cm2
- Resolution : 1 – 99% @ 200lpi, 2400dpi
- Image Color : Blue
- Run Length : 70,000 impressions (Baked plate can offer 150,000 impressions)
IMAGING & CHEMISTRY INFO:
- Plate Setters : works with all main brands. Screen, Kodak, etc.
- Processor : works with all main brands. G&J, Heights etc.
- Developer : works with Kodak, Agfa & Technova Developers
- Processing Temp : 23°C (74° F) +/- 2°
- Dwell Time : 20 – 35 Secs
- Developer Rate : 80 – 100 ml/m2 whilst processing, 10-60ml/hour whilst standing, ready to use.
- Plate Finisher : Kodak Multigum Plate Finisher, AGFA RC795 etc.
- Finisher Rate : 30 ml/m2
- Safe Light : Daylight Handling
- Shelf Life : 12 – 14 months under recommended conditions.