SOLVIT OPTICLEAR VINYL
Thickness: 4 mil (100 microns)
Crystal Clear Monomeric Vinyl for Window Application.
SolviT OptiClear Vinyl is a Clear Vision Calendered PVC Film with a Adhesive Release Liner. Also comes with an unmatched, ultra clear, inkjet coating on the image side.
On the reverse side, Solvit Crystal Clear Vinyl features an ultra clear, removable adhesive that is even easier to apply. The frosted liner provides universal compatibility with printers utilizing media sensing systems and provides needed contrast for print viewing prior to application.
This product is ideal for interior application to virtually any surface. This release liner enables it for easy detection and printing with HP and other brand printers. This product is ideal for printing with EcoSol, UV & Latex printers.
- Base: Monomeric Calendered PVC Film
- Base Thickness: 4 mil or 100 microns (± 5 micron)
- Finished product weight: 290 ± 20 gsm
- Surface Finish: Crystal Clear GLOSS
- Opacity : Not applicable
- Haze : < 5%
- Adhesive: Permanent, Clear solvent acrylic adhesive
- Release Liner: 140 gsm single side PE coated siliconized paper liner
- Initial Adhesion: 9-12 N / inch
- Ink Compatibility: Eco-solvent & Solvent inks
- Ink Limit: Around 350% with original inks
- Weathering: Two Years to Two and Half Year
- 4 mil Base provides thick base for easy handling of substrate.
- High Gloss & Pure Matte PVC base makes this film excellent for signage.
- High ink limit ensures vibrant color gamut and vivid displays.
- Natural whiteness for high color contrast.
- Good sheet stability & lay flatness for ease of conversion and application
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates for wide range of applications
- Siliconized double sided PE coated paper liner for excellent flatness or 100% P.E.T. liner
- High-Quality Image Reproductions.
- Short Term Advertisements.
- In-Store Window Signage
- Paper that needs to work in High Humidity Environments.
EcoSol, UV & Latex Inks
CRYSTAL CLEAR See through vinyl
Frosted (Vellum) Polyester Liner
Length : 100 Feet (30 Meters)
Multi Layered & High Wet Strength
24 - 30 months