DeCal iT - 17 Fl.Oz Gel for Roller Decalcification
Product Description & Application
DeCal iT is a premium, calcium remover gel for rollers and blankets.
Features & Benefits
- Ready-to-use free flowing gel.
- Ensures thorough cleaning of calcium and other mineral deposits in a single application.
- Prevents glaze build up and related problems of ink stripping, density variation etc.
- Improves transfer properties of rollers and blankets.
- Easily removed by the application of water.
- Regular usage enhances the productive life of rollers and blankets.
- Clean off the ink using a regular press wash up solvent.
- Apply DeCal iT to the roller train and allow to run for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Fix the gutter blades and rinse away the residue with water.
- Apply regular press wash up solvent to clean off any traces of residue before starting to print.
- Use of separate squeeze bottles ensures controlled consumption and minimal skin contact.
- For cleaning blankets, apply DeCal iT with a cotton swab and work on the surface for 10 minutes in a circular motion.
- Rinse a way the residue with sufficient quantity of plain water.