eLe LASER POLYESTER PLATES
- Use of Both Sides: It can be imaged and printed from both sides with similar print quality and run - length.
- User-friendly Quick-Kling Treatment: Ensures that the plate fits snugly around the plate cylinder, facilitating quick make-ready.
- Unmatched Dimensional Stability: Enables crisp four-color prints by customers having high-end laser printers and precision multicolor offset presses.
- Unsurpassed Reproduction: Gives a never-before halftone dot range from 2 - 98%.
- Unbeatable Robustness: Ensures print-runs in excess of 10,000* flawless impressions. (Baking Required)
Double Sided Polyester Laser Plates, designed for minimum of 10,000 impressions per side.
For HP5000/5100 Laser Printers only!
eLe Laser Plate - 4000 DS is 100 micron polyester based computer-to-plate solution image able on a laser printer and/or a laser toner based Photocopier manufactured by for 4S GRAPHICS. It is one the most consumed plate and is recommended by many printers. Once the eLe Plate is imaged using a laser printer it is ready to go to offset press, without any process! A Zero Process, three steps CTP solution for Small Offset Printers.
- BASE: Dimensionally Stable Polyester
- SURFACE: Matt Coated on both Sides!
- THICKNESS: 100 microns ( 4 mil )
- !IMPRESSIONS: 10,000 impression or more (under recommended conditions)