SOLVIT BUBBLE FREE VINYL - 4 mil
Premium : 4 mil (100microns) Vinyl + 140gsm Release Liner (Air Release)
High Gloss & Pure Matte Available
- Base: Soft Monomeric Calendared PVC Film
- Base Thickness: 4 mil or 100 microns (± 5 micron)
- Finished product weight: 290 ± 20 gsm
- Surface Finish: GLOSS or MATTE
- Adhesive: Permanent Clear solvent acrylic adhesive
- Rlease Liner: 140 gsm single side PE coated siliconized paper liner with AIR RELEASE Channels
- Initial Adhesion: 9-12 N / inch
- Ink Compatibility: Eco-solvent & Solvent inks
- Ink Limit: Around 350% with original inks
- Weathering: Two Years to Two and Half Year
- 4 mil Base provides thick base for easy handling of substrate.
- High Gloss & Pure Matte PVC base makes this film excellent for signage.
- High ink limit ensures vibrant color gamut and vivid displays.
- Natural whiteness for high color contrast.
- Good sheet stability & lay flatness for ease of conversion and application
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates for wide range of applications
- Siliconized double sided PE coated paper liner for excellent flatness.
- HONEYCOMB Pattern embossed Release Liner
|Dimensional Stability||FINAT TM14||
Adhered to Steel, no shrinkage in cross direction. In length 0.50mm max
|Temp. Resistance||Adhered to Aluminium. -20°C to +65°C. No Variation.|
|Seawater Resistance||DIN 50021||Adhered to glass, after 48h/23°C, No Variation|
|Adhesive Strength||FINAT TM1||After 24hour, stainless steel, 8~12N/25 mm|
|Min. 24 Mpa|
|across||Min. 23 Mpa|
|Elongation at Break|
|along||D882-02; 200mm/min||Min 140%|
|Weathering||Two Years to Two & Half years|
- Compatible with original solvent & eco-solvent inks from printers of HP series, Epson series, HP Latex series, Roland series, Mutoh series, Mimaki JV series & wide range of UV printers.
- Compatible with HP LATEX printers as well. However, HP 1st Gen Latex printers suggested to test the product before proceeding with production run.
- Use standard vinyl inks. Print image on vinyl, not on the release liner.