SolviT (TEX) – POLYESTER WALL FABRIC
Removable Adhesive, PVC Free Fabric
- 100% PVC - Free Product
- Polyester Based & Textured Fabric
- Minimum Shrinkage
- Can be installed on most surfaces. (Testing recommended)
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces.
- Residue Free Removal, if removed within 12 months.
SolviT (TEX) Polyester Wall Fabric is a 100% Polyester based Fabric with a Removal Adhesive on the back. The base is a 115gsm Polyester Fabric of 150D x 150D Strength.
- Base: 115 gsm Polyester Fabric
- Weight in GSM : 340 g/m2
- Thickness : 320 microns
- Surface Finish: Textured Matte
- Adhesive: Tacky, Removable
- Release Liner: 140 gsm single side PE coated siliconized paper liner.
- Initial Adhesion: 4-6 N / inch
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS & DISCLAIMER
The statements in this information sheet are based upon our knowledge and practical experience. This data is intended only as a source of information and is given without guarantee and does not constitute a warranty. Due to the wide variety of possible uses and applications customers should independently determine the suitability of this material for their specific purpose, prior to use.
- After printing, the ink must be thoroughly dry in order to avoid any effect on the
later combination with the laminate. Surfaces to which the material will be applied must be thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease or any contamination which could affect the adhesion of the material.
- Always allow minimum of 30 days for newly painted walls before install of this SolviT (TEX) Wall Fabric.
- Only use WARM DAMP RAG to clean surface before installation. DO NOT USE Alcohol, mild soap or any other chemicals to clean as we have seen them react with the liner and cause Bubbles or adhesion issues.
- WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCT BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH FULL PRINT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH LOSS.