SOLVIT SELF ADHESIVE VINYL w/P.E.T Liner
Premium : 4 mil (100microns) Vinyl + P.E.T (Polyester) Release Liner
Solvit Self Adhesive Vinyl with PET Liner is a 4 mil Vinyl that comes with 2 mil (50 microns) Polyester based Liner, giving you a waterproof vinyl to apply in wet conditions.
This Calendared vinyl comes with a permanent acrylic adhesive and a durable matte coating. The permanent acrylic adhesive provides a strong, long-term bond for most outdoor applications. The durable matte coating provides universal compatibility with original solvent & eco-solvent inks, UV & Latex Inks.
- Base: Soft Monomeric Calendared PVC Film
- Base Thickness: 4 mil or 100 microns (± 5 micron)
- Finished product weight: 290 ± 20 gsm
- Surface Finish: GLOSS.
- Gloss Value: 70% Gloss Value at 60°
- Adhesive: Permanent, Clear solvent acrylic adhesive
- Rlease Liner: 140 gsm single side PE coated siliconized paper liner
- Initial Adhesion: 6 N / inch
- Ink Compatibility: Eco-solvent & Solvent, UV & Latex Inks
- Ink Limit: Around 350% with original inks
- Weathering: Two Years to Two and Half Year
- Natural whiteness for high color contrast.
- High Gloss PVC base makes this film excellent for signage.
- High ink limit ensures vibrant color gamut and vivid displays.
- Good sheet stability & lay flatness for ease of conversion and application
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates for wide range of applications
- Anti Static Coated P.E.T (Polyester) Liner gives Waterproof when applying in wet conditions.
AWAITING TEST RESULTS
|Elongation at Break|
- Compatible with original solvent & eco-solvent inks from printers of HP series, Epson series, HP Latex series, Roland series, Mutoh series, Mimaki JV series & wide range of UV printers.
- Compatible with HP LATEX printers as well. However, HP 1st Gen Latex printers suggested to test the product before proceeding with production run.
- Use standard vinyl inks. Print image on vinyl, not on the release liner.